You are welcome at Uiki.com for you research about Products & its Prices. Thank You for
using our services. We hope you have a great experience using our site and find it meaningful
use of your precious time. By using the website you agree to following terms and conditions in
the agreement. Please note that in event of change in this agreement we will publish it online at
the website. We encourage you to review the site periodically for such changes. This is a legal
and binding document between you and Us.
I. Uiki will provide services to research about different attributes of India. Uiki makes no claims that the data is accurate or applicability of the information to any specific situation.
II. Uiki may also provide the user the ability to send SMS to the user?s top callers or send an email to the user's friends letting them know about the service.
III. The Site may provide certain Features ("Site" and "Features" as defined under Section 2) that
enable sending/receiving invites/solicitation messages/reminders to your contacts whose details, as required under the specific Features, are submitted and specifically permitted by you to be so used. Once such a Feature is selected and consented by you, you specifically agree that the Feature shall enable sending one instant message and a maximum of 3 reminders.
2. Definitions I. "Contents" or "Content" shall mean any and all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, materials, news, notices, articles, contracts, forms, documents or other materials and information which may be viewed or downloaded on or through this Site. Contents shall also include any e-mail, messages, e-cards or any other information furnished by a user to be displayed on the Site by Uiki.
II. "Feature" or "Features": A "Feature" may include any interactive, value addition service or other additional feature, introduced on the Site.
III. "Site" shall mean the internet site identified generally by the URL www.Uiki.com and all pages linked to that URL?www.Uiki.com?which pages are posted and operated by Uiki or its agents.
3. Representations And Warranties
I. Uiki or any of its affiliates or associates or employees shall not be in any way responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information contained in this Site. The information from or through this Site is provided "as is" and all warranties express or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to the Site or the Content including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed.
II. Uiki and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
4. Your Conduct I. You may post your reviews or comments; and submit suggestions, ideas, questions, or other information, so long as the Contents are not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and do not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam". You shall not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the Contents. However, you acknowledge that Uiki does not pre-screen the Content, but that Uiki and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to accept, refuse, move, or remove any Contents that are available via the Site.
II. You understand that all Contents, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Uiki, are entirely responsible for all Content that you have provided Uiki with in order to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Site.
III. You expressly agree not to use the Site to: (i) harm any user in any manner either directly or indirectly; (ii) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Contents transmitted through the Site; (iii) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Site are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges or "stalk" or in any other manner harass another user; (iv) interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site; (v) upload or transmit any material that is deemed derogatory with respect to the name, services or Contents relating to or provided by Uiki; (vi) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws.
IV. You expressly represent and warrant that: (i) you are capable to use this Site in accordance with all terms and conditions herein in relation to the access and use of this Site and the services provided therein; and (ii) all information supplied by you in any correspondences or any other documentation to Uiki is true, current complete and accurate. You expressly agree that this clause shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
5. Linking To and From Uiki
This Site may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Uiki. The inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply Uiki's certification or endorsement of such websites nor any association with their operators. Uiki or its affiliates or associates or its employees do not provide any judgment or warranty in respect of the authenticity or correctness of the content of such other services or sites to which links are provided. A link to another service or site is not an endorsement of any products or services on such site or the Site. You shall be solely responsible for any or all the consequences that arise out of your use of such hyperlinks to websites.
6. Intellectual Property
All text, graphics, audio, design and other works on the Site are the copyrighted works of Uiki & its affliates unless otherwise indicated. Content on the Site is for personal use only. Any alteration of the material or use of the material contained in the Site for any commercial purpose is a violation of the copyright of Uiki and/or its affiliates or associates or of its third-party information providers. The Content available on the Site shall not be copied, reproduced, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining the prior permission from Uiki. All responsibility and liability for any damages caused by downloading of any data is disclaimed.
7. License And Site Access I. Uiki grants you a "limited non-exclusive license" to access and make personal (non commercial) use of this Site for informational purposes and not to modify either the whole or any portion of the Site.
II. The license shall not include: (i) any resale or commercial use of this Site or its Contents; or (ii) any derivative use of this Site or its Contents.
III. You, your partners, your employees, your agents or any other person associated with you personally or professionally, may not, with or without compensation, prepare any derivative works from, or sell, lease, license, e-mail, reproduce, duplicate, copy, resell, republish, transmit or distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose via any media, now known or unknown, any Contents from this Site to any other entity or individual. No Contents or information on the Site may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any internet web-site or any other information retrieval system, either electronic or mechanical. It is a condition of your use of this Site that you do not restrict or inhibit any other user from using this Site.
IV. You shall not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Uiki and/or our affiliates without the express written consent of Uiki. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Uikiís name or trademarks without the express written consent of Uiki. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission and the license granted by Uiki under this Agreement to you.
8. Modifications On The Site I. Uiki reserves the right to modify, suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all sections, or service at any time without notice. Uiki reserves the right to make modifications and alterations in the information contained on the Site without notice. You agree that Uiki shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
II. You expressly agree that any information provided on the Site shall be used by you at your risk. You are advised to hereby make proper enquiries and use the information provided on the Site.
Uiki makes no warranties or representations as to the contents of this site and Uiki assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the site. The contents are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Uiki further makes no representation or warranty that any files, links or pointers available through this site will be free of viruses or other codes that contain contaminating or destructive properties. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to the applicable law, Uiki disclaims all Warranties, express or implied. Uiki makes no warranty that (i) the information will meet your requirements, (ii) the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any information obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected. Any material, contents or information downloaded or otherwise obtained from the site is subject to this agreement and done at your/our discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. Uiki is not liable on the authenticity of such data. Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall Uiki be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
10. Limitation Of Liability Neither Uiki nor its affiliates, employees, agents or consultants shall in any event be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, loss of business information, loss of goodwill, business interruption or loss of anticipated profits or benefits resulting from use of the site or any part or whole of the content or arising out of any breach of warranty even if Uiki or its affiliates, employees, agents or consultants have been advised of the possibility of such damages. such limitation of liability shall apply whether the damages arise from use or misuse of or reliance on Uiki information, from inability to use Uiki information, or from the interruption, suspension, or termination of access to the content or site (including such damages incurred by third parties). this limitation shall also apply, without limitation, to the costs of procurement of substitute content, loss of goodwill, loss of profits, or loss of data. such limitation shall further apply with respect to the performance or non performance of Uiki or any information that appears on, or is linked or related in any way to, the site provided thereunder. such limitation shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy and to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify and hold Uiki and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Contents you submit, email, transmit or make available through the Site, your use of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another user of this Site.
The disclaimer and limited liability of Uiki as set out in this Agreement are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain for the Content and access to the Site. You agree that Uiki would not otherwise be able to offer the Content or the Site on its present basis without such limitations. This clause shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
13. Special Admonitions For International Use Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
14. Severability Any provision of this Agreement which is invalid, prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall: (i) be ineffective in that jurisdiction to the extent of the invalidity, prohibition or unenforceability; (ii) not invalidate the remaining provisions of this Agreement; and (iii) not affect the validity of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
15. Relationship This Agreement or your use of this Site does not constitute any joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship between you and Uiki.
16. Compliance with Laws All dealing entities on Uiki website are informed to comply with the applicable laws including but not limited to Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively and relevant amendment from time to time.
17. Contact Details For any queries regarding our terms and conditions you may contact us through our Contact us page or you can drop an email on?contact@Uiki.com?Please note that all communications under this Agreement are to be sent and received only by email. For this purpose, your notices should be sent via our contact form, and we will send you our notices at the email address you provided us.
II. We can receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing and improving our services, and communicating with you.
19. Intellectual Property I. You (?the user?) acknowledge that company owns all intellectual right (including source code, title, product conceptualization, and market analysis) worldwide.
II. You agree that you will not modify, adapt, reverse engineer, make attempt to derive source code from Uiki Plugin.
III. You will not decompile or disassemble and agree not to remove or alter any copyright notices, trademark or any other proprietary rights notices connected with the plugin.
20. Liability Limitation I. Any claims, damages, losses, expenses, and attorney fees arising from plugin usage is not company?s responsibility or its subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, agents, and employees.
II. Company will not be responsible for plugin misuse. III. Company will not be responsible for ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES
IV. Any procurement costs, goods, services, lost profits, lost data, tort is not company responsibility
V. Liability Limitation includes content damages from 3rd party sources, damages arising from use or misuse of the plugin, inability to use the plugin, interruption, suspension, or termination of the plugin.
21. Miscellaneous Provisions
I. The above Terms and conditions are final and supersede any previous agreements (written or oral).
II. Uiki will make timely changes in Website/app functionality to enhance customer experience and users are requested to check this page periodically
Note: Since all the Projects are electrical based it can catch problems which can consume time while sorting out. In such cases we will inform you via telephone about the delay.